1. Hi, we’re Zirango and welcome! We’re happy to have you here and we hope you enjoy your stay. When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Zirango’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Zirango site.
2. Zirango ecosystem of digital marketplaces helps millions of people around the world get software and digital products. Become a member of our community. You will have a Zirango account that will allow you to buy our items like the ones found on the Zirango site and make other related transactions.
3. The Zirango site is a platform that allow members to buy licenses to use digital items like Website themes, Digital products, Softwares, Graphics, Audios, Videos, Fonts, Icons, Templates, E-Commerce and much more.
4. During your time with us you agree to follow the ground rules outlined in these terms so please read and understand them. If you don’t accept the terms then we’ll be sad, but you will need to leave because your presence on and use of the Zirango site is conditional on your acceptance to be bound by these terms and the Acceptable Use Policy whether you become a member or not.
How buying items works:
This section will help you understand what you are buying when you purchase an item and how that transaction takes place on Zirango.
2. Item support: Zirango can choose whether or not to support certain items. If we chooses to support an item, this will be identified on the item page. All supported items include a support period. You can buy support extensions on these items. Your right to access Item Support requires Zirango account.
To learn more about item support, like what items are covered, what we provide, the support period and support extension options, see the item support policy.
3. Buyer Services: In addition to the use of the platform, when you ‘buy’ an item you also receive buyer services from Zirango like 24/7 buyer support, fraud protection, item quality control and other related buyer services.
You can read more about the awesome buyer services buyers get from us over at Why Buy From Us information page.
The total price for an item on Zirango is made up of:
The list price is made up of the item price and buyer fee, and is the price you see on an item page.
Item price: The item price is made up of a license fee (for the license you choose for the item), and if relevant the item support fee (for supported items).
Buyer fee: This is the fee for the buyer services you get from Zirango.
Handling fee: In some transactions on Zirango the total checkout price may include a handling fee.
Taxes: Some transactions on Zirango may be subject to tax that may be added to the price.
If you have any question or doubts about our terms & conditions so please contact us:
- Email : [email protected]
- Support : Chat Assistant
- Address : Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India